Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Some tit for tat ya might say.

Our lovable Josie has a "One Question Wednesday" where anybody can ask her a question and there are no limits. The only catch, and it's a fun one, is that she gets to ask one in return. I finally made it to her site on a Wednesday and got a chance to partake in the fun. Here's my question from Josie...

""If fate had taken you down a different path, and you hadn't met up with the infamous Mr. Frank, what dreams did you have for your future, and what do you think your life would have been like now? "

Wow! I'm not even quite sure. We met when we were in High School, the 10th grade to be exact. I can honestly say that I had not planned anything for my future. I had no thoughts on what I wanted to do or who I wanted to become.

I believe that if we had not met, I would most definately not live in the hellish state that we currently live in. I would probably still be living in Virginia Beach, Virginia. I can see that I would have gone to college and would have found myself somewhere in the medical field as science and living creatures have always interested me. A veterinarian, medical assistant, medical transcriptionist, or possibly a zoologist. I can see that I would have gone in that direction. As for relationships, I'd probably still be single as it was Frank who "got me out of my shell" and taught me that it is ok to just be me.

That might be an odd response to the question, but it's the truth. Other than what I put, my mind is a blank. So it's possible I would have just become a damn bum! lol

11 comments:

  1. I'd have found you anyway. We were simply meant to be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tend to agree with Frank more often than I want to admit to, and this time I'd have to agree! I love your answer, Chele, and if you think about it - you not only ended up studying animals, you ended up living with one! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. And no, I am certain you wouldn't have become a bum, you have far too much inner drive, at that age it was just waiting to be tapped. I'd say that's what Frank did, but I know he'd pervert my intent! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol How correct you are Josie on both the pervert contorting things and living with an animal.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Como Lidar Com A Ansiedade Da Maneira Certa

    Ansiedade é algo que a maioria das pessoas enfrentam em um momento ou outro. Seja falando em público, uma entrevista de emprego ou outro evento de alta pressão, todos nós experimentamos medo. satta king play bazaar

    ReplyDelete
  6. Log To Apni Jaan Dekar Bhi Tujhe Aabad Karte Hain, Ae Kabristaan Tere Aagosh Mein Itna Sannata Kyu Hai; play bazaar satta king

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is in your best interest. Play Bazar Many people are brand loyal and
    satta king making sure you cover all your bases will make sure that you are making money through your affiliates.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very fine needles are inserted at these points and manipulated either manually or by electricity. The alternative practice of acupressure is sometimes as effective as acupuncture, but its success often depends on the type of ailment needing treatment.
    play bazaar

    Play bazaar
    satta king

    ReplyDelete
  9. AAPKI NEWS
    AAP KI NEWSTry not to put resources into properties you don't care for. Just buy properties that you like and will appreciate owning.

    ReplyDelete
  10. After you've had acupuncture, you want your body to be hydrated and your mind to be clear.
    satta king
    play bazaar

    ReplyDelete