Sunday, August 19, 2007

A meme from Josie

The Instructions:
Proposition: If you Have $1,000,000.00…
Requirements: Write a post about what you would do with the money
Tag: 5 other bloggers
Link: Add your anchor and post link to the list below

First off let me say this, I didn't copy the "anchor" thing and post my link because I am not that smart to figure out how. Second off, I don't have 5 people in my little list to "tag" so those who wander over please leave a comment on here to leave me a trail to come read your wishes for the money.

What would I do with a million $? And I am going with Josie on that it's tax free. I pay enough taxes with my paychecks!

First I would pay off the house and do a little remodeling to it. New deck, new driveway, flatten out the land, and redo the kitchen.

Next I would buy my mother a nice little condo nearby. She has worked her ass off in her lifetime and I would give absolutely anything to be able to do that for her to help ease her worries of paying rent.

Then I would set up an account for each kiddo for whatever their dreams may be after High School. I would like to see them each use it for College, but if that is not what their lives have planned for them then they may use it as they wish. If they use it for frivilous things, then that is a lesson they will have to learn for themselves. It's best to make a decision, stick with it, and learn from it if it was the good decision to make or not.

After that, I'm just not sure. Perhaps a grand family vacation. Something unexpected and full of fun for all of us to share together. I would just make sure that using the money would build memories we could all enjoy for a lifetime.

9 comments:

  1. Awesome choices, Chele... I am all about making good memories - kids remember! And I love that you are open to them making their own choices on their future.

    Ahhh, I wish we really had this "problem" to deal with. I can so feel myself in that pool tonight! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. if i had a million dollars I would buy that slide for my above ground pool I have always wanted. hot damn I would.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't read anything about buyin Frank all kinds of useless yet fun things.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Desista de sua preocupação com satta king play bazaar coisas que você não pode controlar, e tomar medidas para fazer mudanças nas situações que você pode.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These ideas should help you move Play Bazar steadily toward affiliate marketing success. satta king Making money as an affiliate isn't an instant process, but one of constant learning, tweaking and gradual building.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Acupuncture can relieve stress in the long term. If you have a hard time coping with your stressful lifestyle, consider meeting with your acupuncturist a couple of times a month. You will notice an improvement in the long term but keep in mind that you will also have to make some changes to your lifestyle. satta king
    play bazaar

    ReplyDelete
  7. While acupuncture has been proven to be a very safe technique, satta king
    play bazaar

    ReplyDelete