Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Hell, now I am on a roll!

40 Secrets About Yourself
Be HONEST no matter what.

1. What Is your natural hair color?
Honestly: Light brown with tons of other colors in it. I dunno, but I like it.

2. Where was your default pic taken?
Honestly: In the daughter's room. Isn't the snuggly Spot cute?


3. What's your middle name?
Honestly: Jo.

4. Your current relationship status?
Honestly: Head over heels in love with the hubby...so married.

5. Honestly, does your crush like you back?
Honestly: He fucking better!


6. What is your current mood?
Honestly: Frisky...as usual.

7.What color underwear are you wearing?
Honestly: Pink lacy boy short panties.

8.What makes you happy?
Honestly: Love, and slacking off.


10. If you could go back in time, and change something what would it be?
Honestly: Hmmm, I am not sure I would. Well, except for skipping school that one day with Frank. Still feel guilty about it.

11. If you MUST be an animal for ONE day- what would you be?
Honestly: A white tiger, no thought there.


12. Ever had a near death experience?
Honestly: Don't think so.

13. Something you do a lot?
Honestly: Be a smart ass.

14. What's the name of the song stuck in your head right now?
Honestly: "You sang to Me" by Marc Anthony


15. Who did you copy and paste this from?
Honestly: My own damn blog. Is that ok with you?

16. Name someone with the same b-day as you?
Honestly: OMG, that I do not know. Nobody that I know of.

17. When was the last time you cried?
Honestly: A few weeks ago.

18. Have you ever sung in front of a large audience?
Honestly: How large? 50 or less peeps, yeah.

19. If you could have one super power what would it be?
Honestly: Ohhh mind reading! I am a nosey bitch!

20. What's the first thing you notice about the opposite/same sex?
Honestly: Arms and chest. Men and women alike. But for different reasons.

21. What do you usually order from Starbucks?
Honestly: Screw them, we beat them in a taste test!!!


22. What's your biggest secret?
Honestly: Like I can keep a secret!


23. What's your favorite color(s)?
Honestly: Green.

24. When was the last time you lied?
Honestly: Hmm, I dunno. Prolly at work to make an employee shut the hell up.

25. Do you still watch kiddy movies or TV shows?
Honestly: Not unless I am forced to do so.


27. What are you eating or drinking at the moment?
Honestly: Diet Wild Cherry Pepsi *Yummy*

28. Do you speak any other language?
Honestly: Pig-latin and Spanglish


29. What's your favorite smell?
Honestly: I have no idea! Sex? Does that smell? lmfao

30. If you could describe your life in one word what would it be?
Honestly: SHIT! Just teasing. I can't say anything in ONE word!


31. When was the last time you gave/received a hug?
Honestly: A wee bit ago.

32. Have you ever been kissed in the rain?
Honestly: Yes, very sexy.

33. What are you thinking about right now?
Honestly: Well now I am thinking about sex from that last question. But I think about sex alot!


34. What should you be doing?
Honestly: Sleeping.


35. What was the last thing that made you upset/angry?
Honestly: An employee.

36. How often do you pray?
Honestly: Often enough for me.

37. Do you like working in the yard?
Honestly: Not really. I usually hire somebody to do it.


38. If you could have any last name in the world, what would you
want?
Honestly: Powers. I cherish that he gave me his last name.

39. Do you act differently around your crush?
Honestly: Yeah, I crank up the flirty with da hubby.

40. Name one song that reminds you of a cow?
Honestly: WTF! Old McDonald had a farm?

10 comments:

  1. Delightful!! This was a fun meme, and you did an awesome job with it. I can see why Frank loves ya, you're very cool! (Though I guess I should say overheated! hehehe) Your middle name is Jo? So is mine! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! I have never met another female with the middle name Jo! Now I know I adore you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've only known one other person with a middle name of "Jo", Chele - and that's a little girl that lives on the reservation in Dakota. She was delighted too, to find out we shared middle names! BTW, my "Josie" ID comes from the Jo. I wish it was my real first name, I like it better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, where's #9 and #26? Have they run off together? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Huh, never noticed them missing. Maybe they ran off to Vegas, and we all know that what happens in Vegas.....makes for a great blog! So hope they get back soon and entertain us.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Você foi rastreado para depressão? Muitas pessoas que têm transtornos de ansiedade ou apenas play bazaar satta king altos níveis de ansiedade em geral, também estão deprimidos.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These ideas should help you move Play Bazar steadily toward affiliate marketing success. satta king Making money as an affiliate isn't an instant process, but one of constant learning, tweaking and gradual building.

    ReplyDelete
  8. satta king
    play bazaar How do you feel about signing up for your first acupuncture session? The article you've just read has given you the information you need to be in the "know." Keep it in mind as you all to schedule an appointment, and get ready for some powerful and relaxing results.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Take a gander at land speculation trusts. Working a lot of like common assets, you can put what subsidizes you have accessible into a bigger gathering pool and still bring in some cash off of land contracts. AAPKI NEWS
    AAP KI NEWS

    ReplyDelete
  10. satta king
    play bazaar Some of these side-effects include lightheadedness, nausea, or fainting. These conditions are quite rare.

    ReplyDelete