Tuesday, August 7, 2007

I'm a lazy blogger

Reading in my old myspace blog and I found this treasure. Had to share as it brought back a very vivid memory of a giggle fit! Enjoy!

So, after a little afternoon action and hubby left for work. I decide to pay a bill or two online. I noticed something a little different about our satellite bill, so I call em up to ask why the change in due date. Don't get me wrong, they extended the due date...I just wanted to make sure it was correct.

Dear Christ, it's one of those machines where you have to talk to them. I think I prefer the ones where you punch buttons and not talk. It always makes me want to ask them about sexual things and then I will probably be sent to a whole other service...kinda like this...

"Thank you for calling DirecTV. How may I help you today? Please speak your desired option."

"Anal sex please"

"I'm sorry, I didn't catch that. Please repeat your desired option."

"I'm sorry, ANAL SEX PLEASE."

"I'm sorry, I didn't catch that. Please pick another option such as bill inquiry, payment arangments, payment options, or customer service."

"Oral satisfaction please."

"I'm sorry, I didn't catch that. Please repeat your desired option."

"Fist fucking please."

"I'm sorry, you are now being transfered to our remote Physcologist location for your apparent need of therapy. Good day."

Ahhh, one day I might give it a shot to see what happens and how fast they will disconnect my fookin satellite!

But I digress. So a pleasant gentleman answers the line and I instantly recognize his voice. But from where. We chat about the bill, we are fantastic customers so they extended the due date for our convenience. Chat about weather, he is in another country. Chat about all they have to offer, and not one mention of anal sex. Then it hits me! I knew I recognized his voice!

The guy Bronson Pinchot played on Beverly Hills Cops! You know, the art guy in the gallery!

I resisted the urge to blurt that out to him. My restraint sometimes shocks me. Ahhh, it was just satisfying to figure out where I knew that voice from.

Now get the fuck out of here! lmao

5 comments:

  1. Manter-se saudável fisicamente é uma das melhores maneiras que você pode melhorar o seu estado mental.play bazaar satta king
    play bazaar satta king

    ReplyDelete
  2. satta king Take it easy on making bold claims that you cannot back up when promoting your affiliate products. Play Bazar If you're lying about benefits of the product, customers are eventually going to find out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Acupuncture can relieve stress in the long term. If you have a hard time coping with your stressful lifestyle, consider meeting with your acupuncturist a couple of times a month. You will notice an improvement in the long term but keep in mind that you will also have to make some changes to your lifestyle. satta king
    play bazaar

    ReplyDelete
  4. Take a gander at land speculation trusts. Working a lot of like common assets, you can put what subsidizes you have accessible into a bigger gathering pool and still bring in some cash off of land contracts. AAPKI NEWS
    AAP KI NEWS

    ReplyDelete
  5. some people have been known to suffer from mild side-effects. satta king
    play bazaar

    ReplyDelete