Tuesday, March 20, 2012

For scooters everywhere!

While typing up my mini-blog about One Question Wednesday, I noticed that below where I type my blog in it's little box thingy, there is a spot to "label" my posts. I've never done that before and am unsure of how it works...but...it gives examples! I can label things like vacations, fall, or scooters!

Do people really tag their blogs with a label for "scooters" or is it just me that finds that kind of tag odd?

Vacations? I got ya.
Fall? Sure.
Marriage? Alright.
Kids? Gotcha.
Scooters? Uh, excuse me?

Are there people out there who often discuss their scooters or their need for a scooter that they would tag their blogs with such a label?

Fuck it, note my tag people. I'm doing it...and I might be the only damn person in bloggerland to actually use that god awful tag!

PS - If you have used the tag "scooters" what were ya thinking?

12 comments:

  1. LMAO, sweetie, you'd be surprised by the different tags people use. I've seen everything from dildos to diamonds.

    Tags are used to drive traffic through search engines and to group posts together. If you click on my OQW tag it will take you to a page that displays all the posts I've tagged that way.

    I'm thinking of calling you Scooter from now on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chele is alive and kickin! This post made me laugh 'cuz I had to agree, wtf is with the scooters? Is this a code word for some strange sexual practice I'm unaware of? Someone with a really warped sense of humor must have helped them compile their list of suggestions and threw that in to see if anyone was paying attention. Hmmmm, Frank, you never freelanced for Blogger did you??

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've read your all article that you've posted and You such a share great knowledge to your viewer. Thanks for your valuable blog!You can also check our blog follow us for more information
    bhakti Bhajan
    Ganga Bhakti

    ReplyDelete
  4. Use social media along with your resume writing. Social media is widely used in business, so take advantage of this current trend.bhakti Bhajan
    Religion Bhajan

    ReplyDelete
  5. A great way to make small eyes appear to look much bigger is to steer clear of dark shades of eye shadow. play bazaar satta king

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pyaar Ka Koi Chehra Nahi Phir Bhi Woh Haseen Hai, Mohabbat Ka Koi Rang Nahi Phir Bhi Woh Rangeen Hai; play bazaar satta king

    ReplyDelete
  7. Affiliates should never overreach and begin to Play Bazar
    market multiple products simultaneously, satta king especially when they're starting out, but nothing says you cannot diversify your income stream.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The needles used for acupuncture do not hurt. You might think that you are going to experience pain, but this is not true. These needles are nothing like the needles used for injections or blood draws. They are so tiny, you will barely feel them being inserted into your skin. satta king
    play bazaar

    ReplyDelete
  9. Over the long haul,AAPKI NEWS
    AAP KI NEWS you will make much more by following the technique than you would by buying homes that need practically no work.

    ReplyDelete